24 thoughts on “Handmade Scapulars

• Michael Calvaruso says:

Tracy Cruz. I can personally attest to both the quality and the beauty of The Brown Scapulars that Mrs. Cruz makes. I have bought several from her. Mrs. Cruz, I just wanted you to know that my father died January 1, 2019. He received the Sacrament of Penance, Last Rites, and died wearing one of The Brown Scapulars that you made. Thank you so very much. Michael, Member of The Confraternity of Saint Peter.

1. Walter Jackson says:

What is each scapular for or are they all the same as the Carmelite’s brown scapular? Has the St. Benedict’s cross been blessed using the St. Benedict’s blessing? Where does one order these scapulars?

• Amy says:

Each scapular is the traditional brown scapular, and the cross and medal inside have been blessed. The top layer, often a different color, and the embroidery is chosen by the purchaser. The two hearts are common choices, but the possibilities are nearly endless.

2. Walter Jackson says:

Thank you Amy.

It is my understanding that the St. Benedict medals are blessed with the exorcist blessing by a Benedictine monk or priest authorized to do so. Also, I read that you adorn certain scapulars with the Mother of the Seven Sorrows heart and daggers.

3. Tony says:

My wife and I recently received our two scapulars! They are beautiful and it was definitely worth the wait. The details in the designs are intricate and display handmade beauty as one of a kind pieces. I hope to order more soon as gifts for family and friends. Tracy, you do great work. Thank you!!

4. Eileen Rohr says:

Would like to order two of these, Can you send me amount etc. I like the ones with red hearts on blue as the design.

5. Mary Reisinger says:

Please send to my email I’ll leave here. I just am not able to do anything now but maybe later. Thank you and God Bless you for this beautiful work??♥️